Have you seen this cinnamon roll hack yet? I’m SO blown away and just had to share! There’s nothing better around the holidays than yummy homemade cinnamon rolls, but making homemade dough takes a lot of work! I will seriously never make cinnamon rolls from scratch again after this!
This TikTok Cinnamon Roll recipe was super simple, and added about 5 minutes to me popping open the cinnamon roll can! I put a little pumpkin spin on mine, and they were honestly amazing!!
TikTok Cinnamon Roll Recipe
Store bought Cinnamon Rolls (I used the Grands size)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon (I substituted pumpkin pie spice)
1/3 cup heavy cream
Icing: you can easily just use the icing that comes with your cinnamon rolls, or add 1 teaspoon vanilla and a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Open your package of cinnamon rolls
- Add heavy whipping cream to the bottom of the pan. Make sure there’s a layer covering the bottom of the pan, and gently place your cinnamon rolls leaving a little room for them to expand
- Melt butter in the microwave, then mix in brown sugar and cinnamon into the melted butter
- Pour butter mixture over the cinnamon rolls
- Cover pan with foil
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and then frost with icing
- Eat and enjoy