Christmas baking is one of my favorite holiday traditions of the seasons. Not only do I love to cook with my kiddos, but I also love gifting my fave recipes to friends and families throughout the season!
With stores crazy crowded and lots of items in high demand, I’m saving time by getting all my baking ingredients at Walmart this year! No wasting time running from store to store, love how easy Walmart makes it to order everything online…even my groceries! I snagged these mason jars and the perfect festive ribbon too, gotta love one stop shopping!
Whether you’re shopping for your holiday ingredients or baking supplies like parchment paper (maybe the greatest invention ever) you can find it all at Walmart. Shopping has never been easier and they have an amazing assortment of super fun holiday baking kits your family is sure to love!!
If you haven’t tried ritz cracker toffee then you’re in for a treat!! Not only is this the easiest recipe (and I mean literally you cannot mess this up), it’s one of the yummiest too! 😋
Ritz Cracker Toffee Recipe
40 Ritz crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place ritz crackers on the sheet and spread out into rows
- In a pan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 2 – 3 minutes, until thickened
- Pour over ritz crackers and spread out evenly with a rubber spoon or spatula
- Bake at 350 degrees for 3 – 5 minutes, until the edges start to brown and bubble
- Remove from oven and sprinkle immediately with the chocolate chips over the top
- Allow chocolate chips to set and melt for around 5 minutes, then use the back of a spoon or spatula to spread the chocolate out evenly
- Place ritz toffee in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes, or until set
- Once hardened, use your hands to break the toffee into pieces
- Top with sprinkles or toppings of your choice
- Store leftover ritz toffee in an airtight ziploc bag in the freezer
This post is sponsored by Walmart – all opinions and thoughts are my own.